Thank you to all those people who joined us on Monday, 21 March 2016 at the informal catch up for NMPSparents and carers.
It was fantastic to be part of such an enthusiastic and passionate discussion.
If you were unable to attend the catch up, you can email us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have collated all of the questions, comments, feedback and ideas which were emailed to Department of Education and Training (DET), the Principal, and members of NMPS Parents and Carers on 24 March 2016 so they can be considered and addressed at the Whole of School Parents Forum scheduled for Wednesday 13 April 2016.
We will provide further updates soon.
Notice of Meeting Grade 4 Parents & Carers Meeting
A quick informal catch up organised independent of the school for NMPS grade 4 parents and carers.
- 7.30 – 8.00 pm
- Monday, 21 March 2016
- North Melbourne Community Centre, 49 Buncle Street, North Melbourne
NB: the space is booked until 9.00 pm for those who want to chat longer over a cup of tea.
At the catch up, we can discuss grade 4 classroom space and capture thoughts, feedback on shared concerns and questions.
We would like to help the school by providing a coordinated set of questions to be addressed at the Whole of School Parents Forum, now scheduled for Wednesday 13 April 2016 at 6.00 pm so we don't potentially overload that forum with grade 4 issues.
At the catch up, after a quick introduction, we will have the opportunity to:
- Talk with some experts on student space, health and psychology concerns for grade 4 students.
- Look over floor plans and collated information currently available to parents and carers.
- Write up our own questions and solution ideas to be presented to the Whole of School Parents Forum.
- Sign a petition seeking development of a strategic plan to address overcrowding at NMPS in the short, medium and long term.